Activity - "The last weekend"

 


Hi everybody:

Desafortunally 馃槗, today I´m going to tell you what I did the last weekend but...I´m not do so much.

All the week (including the weekend) I stay in my home to work in my proyect of the university ALL THE DAY (10:00am - 3:00am). Ihave to do a editorial desing proyect, like a book or a Fanzine but was hard. This "homework" was to the wesneday 29 and I was so late because i was sick two weekes ago.

I realized a Fanzine why was the most easy for that moment. The theme of that zine is "The music and my anxiety", the objetive is show my favourite music to calm down my anxiety in moment of most hight.


Music list:

- "Gone, Gone, Gone" - Phillip Phillips

- "Amadeus" - Family and Friends

- "For Forever" - Dear evan hansen

- "Concerning Hobbits" - The lord of the rings

-  "The last goodbye" - The hobbit

- "Back to you" - Twin forks

- "Sentimentality (The Garden)" - Dennis Svenneb盲ck

- "Simple Things" - Alexander Cardinale


The programs I choose to realized this was in the begging the famous illustrator but a problem show for herself: The archive was to "heaavy" and the application blow up all the time. Later, I moved on to "InDesing" and all going well (...for now).

Each music is a page of the zine, every is different (color, decoration, graphic resourses, etc), in spotify you can find a reprodution list  with the songs.

Spotify - "The music and my anxiety"

I still not finish because the teachers change a little details in every class, also, I have to buy a special paper with texture 馃槱.


Comentarios

  1. Sounds interesting. Do you knw that a Dutch electronic musician made an album based on Lord of the Rings in 1971. It is very relaxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zv778ZRcc

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity - "A piece of technology"