Activity - "A piece of technology"

Hi again 馃懡:

This time I´m gonna tell you about the technology that i used every day and how help me in my work of the university, how: proyects, edition of videos, pictures and desing graphic pieces. 馃槑

I always used computers to play and paint when i was young (8 years old) and always was a desktop. But, since I recieve my first laptob 馃檴 my world change. I discorvered a world where a computer was comfortable, easy to use and small compared to the grey big box. 

Today, I´m still using laptobs but of better cuality than before. Thhis Laptob is so fast and its a  gaming laptop, so I can process all the programs of I want, like: Photoshop, illustrator, Rhino (3D program), steam and play videogames of hight quality.


Continue, the good points of this laptob is the programs and quality, but to other side 馃槗 the batery is always a problem. "Battery low" each hour in the screen when you take off the cable changer.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity - "The last weekend"