Activity - "A Place to eat"


Today is a diferentt day:

Actually, I´m writing this post in my boyfriend´s house and we star to talk about our favourite food and places to go to eat, for example: Insert coin🎮 (Manuel Montt station), Watanabe street 🍡(Universidad Católica station) and Ramen Ryoma 🍜(Los leones station). Soooo, after to think in this theme, I´m going to describe what´s my favourite place to eat in a normal day.



Magikoffe, an themed cafe about anime and japanese food near of the metro station "Bellas Artes" and Ismael Valdés Vergara street.
I usually go to when I have free time or some of money, that´s means one time each two or one months and I always (now i think) go with someone like my boyfriend, mom or friends.
It´s a cheap place to go in a casual day to work or hang out. You can find thematic food (sugary or salad) about anime like "Doraemoon Latte" and anime decoration like Sailor Moon and Attack on Titan. The reason why I like this cafeteria is because is quite, have delicous sweets foods and  how as I mentio, cheap. My favourite food is the blue lemonade and Inu-cheese cake.


Named places:

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity - "A piece of technology"

Activity - "The last weekend"